Follow along with me on my journey across the United States this summer. Postings will be updated regularly to allow everyone to share my experiences through pictures and comments.

Big Ride Route

Big Ride Route
Click on map to view cities being visited

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday, July 6, 2008 – Day 14

Rest Day: Billings, Montana
Miles: 0.00 Total Miles: 1,003.13

Third rest day today – only five more left. That means the days in between rest days will start to increase. We spent our day off in Billings, Montana at the Montana State University dorm rooms. I went downtown to see what was going on, but since it was the Fourth of July weekend, things were pretty quiet.

Tomorrow will be a short ride of a little over 50 miles into Hardin, Montana. From what I understand, the ride will be short because to make it to the next stop would have been well over 100 miles and that was a little too far to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boring