Follow along with me on my journey across the United States this summer. Postings will be updated regularly to allow everyone to share my experiences through pictures and comments.

Big Ride Route

Big Ride Route
Click on map to view cities being visited

Friday, August 8, 2008

Thursday, August 7, 2008 – Day 46

Rest Day: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Miles: 0.00 Total Miles: 3,403.51 BRAA Total Miles: 3,221.20
Flat tire count today: 0 Total flat tires for the ride: 10

Today was our last rest day. We spent it in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I didn’t do too much during the day. I did go for a walk through the town of Gettysburg and looked around at the businesses. Other than that, I hid out from the storms that were passing through the area.

Two short riding days ahead of us left. It is hard to believe that it is almost over.

No comments: