Follow along with me on my journey across the United States this summer. Postings will be updated regularly to allow everyone to share my experiences through pictures and comments.

Big Ride Route

Big Ride Route
Click on map to view cities being visited

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Day Before

I spent the last day and a half in Bellingham, Washington visiting my folks. It was a wonderful visit seeing for the first time where they live and meeting some of their neighbors.
I want to thank them for transporting me all around. From the airport to their house and then back to the University of Washington. I really appreciate the support.

Funny note - as prepared as I am, I blew it big time. After being dropped off at the university, I was running through the next day and what I need to remember to have ready. Well, my heart dropped when I realized I didn't have my bike shoes. Ooops. They were still in Bellingham. Oh well, I was able to catch a ride to the bicycle shop before they closed and pick up another pair. Crisis averted.

The day starts bright and early tomorrow and I can't wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brendon - hope you are enjoying yourself! Bill H

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to an update on your peanut butter and jelly sandwich intake.

We will miss you on Friday nights, but so looking forward to hearing about this wonderful journey and your purpose.
Lynne